Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
That bit of popular wisdom comes to mind when one considers POTUS George W Bush. Clearly the man is not to blame. Nearly half of the US voted for the man. Twice. Bush is not the problem; he is only the most visible symptom. The neo-conservatives that run the US are representative of a significant percentage of the US population. If the leader of the pack is as dumb as a rock, then the pack has the collective intelligence of a rather huge pile of rocks. Here are some bumper stickers poking fun at the stupidity of Americans, using Bush as a proxy.
* Bush. Like a Rock. Only Dumber.
* If You Can Read This, You’re Not Our President.
* My Kid is an Honor Student. My President is a Moron.
* George Bush: Creating the Terrorists Our Kids Will Have to Fight
* America: One Nation, Under Surveillance
* They Call Him “W” So He Can Spell It
* Bush: God’s Way of Proving Intelligent Design is Full Of Crap
* We Need a President Who’s Fluent In At Least One Language
* We’re Making Enemies Faster Than We Can Kill Them
* When Bush Took Office, Gas Was $1.46
* The Republican Party: Our Bridge to the 11th Century
* One Nation Under Clod
* Bush Never Exhaled
* At Least Nixon Resigned